Full Time Floor Technician
Central Maintenance & Service employees are making a difference every day ensuring safe and healthy facilities for our customers. We want you to join our locally owned and operated team! We are looking for a Full-time Floor Technician and Utility Cleaner in Green Tree, PA, who is dedicated, consistent, organized, and proud of the work they produce. Our competitive wages and flexible start times are designed to fit your lifestyle and to help you reach your personal and professional goals.
- Monday - Friday
- 5:30 PM - 1:30 AM
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Dusting, vacuuming, mopping, disinfecting, restroom cleaning trash removal as well as other general cleaning duties.
- Stock and maintain cleaning supplies
- Ensure all cleaning duties are completed per cleaning specifications
- Additional requests from the manager/customer may be required
- Competitive wages
- Consistent and steady work schedule
- No Weekends!
- Work independently after initial training (management support available)
- Eligibility to participate in the company's 401(K) savings plan
- Holiday and PTO based on tenure
- Free access to financial wellness programs, including SmartDollar powered by RamseySolutions
- Advancement opportunities to match long-term interests
- Medical & Health Benefits
- Ability to pass a background check
- Cleaning experience is helpful
- Some physical stamina is required
- Reliable transportation
- Floor work experience - auto scrubber, stripping and waxing floors - strongly preferred